- Once again, it is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to our long time resident and friend, Duane "Mac" McQuate, unit 61. Mac passed away this morning Feb. 13, at 8:15am with his daughter and granddaughter by his side at Suncoast Hospice. He will be missed by those who knew and loved him. Farewell Mac.
- It is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to an old friend and former resident (#10), Bob Campbell. Bob passed away last night, Feb. 9. He will be missed by those who knew and loved him. Farewell, Bob
- Dunedin Palms Speaks! Is finally up and running. We're getting a great response from residents registering for this new website feature. Just click HERE and you'll be brought right to the page for you to register. It's a way for residents to communicate with each other, to share opinions, thoughts, suggestions etc. and make our website more interactive. Good luck and have fun!
- An Updated Telephone List is now available. Click Here to request one, or you may go to the office for a copy.
- Running an upcoming event, i.e. luncheon, cards, pot luck, etc.? Want it published in the Online Calendar? Please email the event, date, and time to email@example.com OR BETTER YET you can enter it yourself! Go to the Calendar, scroll down and click "Add Event", fill out the form with your information and click "Save". That's it! We'll screen it for errors or offensive language, and publish it for you.